The 24A is multi-purpose, solid fuel furnace that demonstrates its versatility by providing warm air central duct heating and by pre-heating domestic hot water(with optional kit), extending the useful life of the home hot water heater while paying dividends to the family pocket book. The dependable model 24A utilizes durable, cast-iron shaker grates capable of burning both wood and coal with maximum efficiency. The rigid two-piece, welded firebox design is sustained by firebrick lined side walls as well as heavy-duty cast iron front and rear liners. Warm Dry heat-the uncompromising standard of every solid fuel furnace crafted and built by America's oldest solid fuel home heating manufacturer.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6” Flue Collar
- Massive 12” diameter Heat Outlets
- Comes Standard with Draft Induction fan
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:17 ¾”, Depth: 24”, Height: 21 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- 20" log and 50lbs coal capacity
"3 yrs. on Firebox, Flue Collar and Doors
2 years Bi Metallic thermostat
1 year gasket, electrical, cabinet and finish"