SABER CAST 500 L Premium 3 Burner Gas Grill
The SABER Cast 500 is a premium 3-burner gas grill featuring SABER's advanced infrared cooking system, quality construction, premium materials and unparalleled performance. The patented cooking system of a SABER grill vents convective air away from the cooking surface, preventing food from drying out. The design, also, eliminates flare-ups that often char food. You can add wood chips directly on the stainless steel grates to add a smoky flavor. The SABER Cast 500 gas grill is made with 304 commercial-grade stainless steel that offers high quality and durability for a long-lasting grill. SABER is certified to the highest safety and performance standards available to ensure safety and reliability.
The SABER 3 burner's space-conscious design measures 56.5-inches wide x 25-inches deep x 48.4-inches tall. This full-sized gas grill is designed to grill the perfect steak, pork chop, baked potatoes and stuffed mushrooms, as well as larger roasts, whole chickens and ribs. There is an electronic ignition point at EVERY burner plus a carry-over ignition system that ensures a reliable and safe start every time.
The SABER Cast 500 uses 8,000 BTU's per main burner, totaling 24,000 BTU's, and a combined 10,000 BTU's side burner. The lower BTU doesn't affect the cooking performance, but makes the grill more fuel-efficient. SABER grills use up to 30-50% less gas, which means every third tank is free. And, since the grill is using less fuel, it's also reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions over the lifetime of the grill.
The SABER Cast 500 has 500 square inches of main cooking area and 175 square inches of secondary cooking area. The warming rack can be set on the warming brackets or moved to the roasting position where you can grill above the grates but not directly on them for an indirect cook.
- The SABER patented infrared (IR) cooking system for superior grilling performance with IR across entire cooking surface, even temperatures, no flare-ups and 30% less propane consumption.
- All 304 stainless steel (commercial kitchen grade), nonmagnetic
- Strong, stable, durable construction with welded tubular cart and firebox frames
- Shelves bolted to a tube frame provide solid work surfaces
- 304 stainless steel burners, grate system and emitters
- 3 Independent cooking zones. Use one, two or all 3
- Front access grease tray for easy cleaning
- Simple cleanup: just burn off and brush away food debris
- Safe, easy natural gas conversion with SABER’s exclusive EZNG technology
- Fast assembly with 26 common fasteners
- SABER grate cleaning tool included
- 675 total square inches of cooking area (500 primary, 175 secondary)
- 24,000 total BTUs
- Enclosed cart with heavy duty 304 stainless side shelves
- 304 stainless steel lid with die-cast end caps
- Three 304 stainless steel tube burners (24,000 total BTUs)
- Push button electronic ignition at each burner for reliable start-up every time
- Adjustable porcelain warming rack with storage and roasting positions
- Heavy duty 3-inch locking casters
- Lid mount temperature gauge
- Weight (Pounds) - 216
- Main Burner Count - 3
- Primary Burner BTU's - 24,000
- Total BTU's - 24,000
- Cooking System Type - IR
- Primary Cooking Surface (sq. in) - 500
- Secondary Cooking Surface (sq. in) - 175
- Total Cooking Surface (sq. in) - 675
- Primary Cooking Grate Material - SS 304 Stainless steel
- Secondary Cooking Grate Material - Porcelain coated
- Gas Convertible - EZ NG Kit required - sold separately
- Fuel Source - LP
- LP Tank Included - Tank not included
- Carton Size (inches) - 39.0 L x 29.5 W x 26.0 H
- Retailer - Dealer Exclusive
- Product Dimensions (inches) - 56.5 L x 25.0 W x 48.4 H