Real Fyre Charred Aged Split Oak Ventless Gas Logs Set with On/Off Remote Pilot Kit
For those of you who grew up either chopping your own wood or buying split wood and storing it for the winter, you can easily recreate the look in your own home without the hassle using the Real Fyre Charred Aged Split Oak Gas Logs by Peterson. Each set of gas logs looks like the aged, charred split oak wood cured for seasons that you remember. The logs not only look great, but are constructed of the highest-quality materials in the industry and reinforced with steel rods. The charred look of the logs and the burnt-through bottom log that gives you a view of the flame and embers adds to the authentic look. The gas flames dancing realistically through the holes in the top logs provide the finishing touch. You don't need to give up the homey look of split wood and you don't need to break your back trying to fill up the woodpile. All you need is a set of Real Fyre Charred Aged Split Oak Gas Logs by Peterson and you and your family can continue to have your winters the way you like them.
This gas log set is a Vent Free Gas Logs Set. Vent-free gas logs (also called Ventless gas logs), which operate with the chimney flue closed, will not give you that roaring fire effectÂ—the flame is not as realistic or as high as you'll find with vented logs. But, vent-free logs are an efficient heat source because 100% of the heat generated stays in your home. You'll often see vent-free logs referred to as "vent-free heaters" because that is essentially what they are. They consist of U-shaped burners with cement logs stacked on top of the heating element. Most sets have a thermostatic control that helps maintain a consistent room temperature. Vent-free heaters add moisture to the air, so it's important to install them in a room with proper ventilation to avoid formation of mildew.
Before installing any gas log system, check your local and state codes. In some localities, vent-free heaters are not permitted. Vent-free heaters are not permitted in bedrooms, bathrooms or recreational vehicles, and must be installed in an area where curtains, furniture, clothing or other flammable objects are at least 36 inches away from the perimeter of the heater. Vent-free heater installation also is not recommended in high traffic, windy or drafty areas.
This Ventless Gas Logs Set comes with Real Fyre Vent Free burner system, ODS safety system, pre-assembled valve, lava-fyre granules, glowing embers, custom grate, and connector kit.
This gas log set comes with a On/Off Remote Ready Pilot System. The pilot will stay lit at all times. The on/off remote ready pilot system allows you to control your system using a remote control, wall switch, or the manual knob on the burner system. This system does not have variable flame height control. The flame will always be the same height.
Remote Control Options For This Pilot Kit:
- None - A remote control will not be provided with this unit. You must provide a remote control that is compatible with this pilot kit in order to operate the set remotely.
- Basic On/Off Remote Control (Real Fyre RR1a) - This remote will turn the unit on and off.
- Deluxe On/Off Remote Control (Real Fyre RR2a) - This remote will turn the unit on and off. The RR2a also has a room temperature feature and thermostatic control.
- Basic On/Off Wall Switch (Real Fyre WS-1) - This is a standard wall switch used to turn the unit on and off instead of a remote control.
- Deluxe On/Off Wall Switch (Real Fyre WS-2) - This is a wall switch used to turn the unit on and off instead of using a remote control. This Deluxe wall switch also has a timer.
- Charred Aged Split Oak logs realistically reproduce the look of split logs cured in a woodshed
- Extra flame detail visible at fire's base
- Logs are made of high-quality refractory ceramics, expanded shales and aggregates, and use an advanced calcium aluminate binder
- Logs are reinforced with steel rods for added integrity, maximum reinforcement, and breakage prevention
- Includes On/Off Remote Ready Pilot Kit
- Set has a standing pilot light
- Log set may be lit manually using the control knob on the unit
- Flame height is not variable
- Compatible with the RR1a remote, RR2a deluxe remote, WS-1 wall switch, or the WS-2 wall switch
- 37,000 BTUs