Real Fyre Burnt Rustic Oak Vented Gas Logs
You can bring all of the rustic charm of a quiet little cabin in the woods into your own home with a set of Real Fyre Burnt Rustic Oak Gas Logs by Peterson. Burnt Rustic Oak Gas Logs are made of the same high-quality materials and have the same steel reinforcement bars that all Peterson Gas Logs do. However, these gas logs feature a partially charred appearance and a bottom log that is burnt through, providing a realistic look and a better view of the flames and embers within the gas logs. The Real Fyre Rustic Oak Designer Gas Logs by Peterson blend the speed and convenience of modern life with the old-world, rustic charm of a simple evening in the country.
This is a set of gas logs only to be used with a Real Fyre vented gas log burner (sold separately). Vented gas logs must be installed in a fully vented wood burning fireplace.
This set of gas logs includes the Gas Logs Only. All other components needed to makes this a functional gas log set (such as Real-Fyre Burner System, Granules, Glowing Embers, grate, grate clips/log locators, pan/connector kit and damper clamp) must be configured on the product options.
Please Note: Purchase of this log only set does NOT include a burner. Additionally, each set is intended for use exclusively with a Peterson vented burner assembly and is not meant to be used with other types of burners.
BURNT RUSTIC OAK FEATURES
Like an artist who can bring the beauty of nature to life, Real-Fyre artisans work from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of deeply charred wood.
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth