Perfect for expansive spaces, this breathtaking linear fireplace offers a 70-inch viewing area. Exclusive features and a variety of surround options give the Aura fireplace its unsurpassed style, with the same attention to detail and proud craftsmanship that makes every Vermont Castings fireplace iconic.
Signature Command Control system is one of the best features of this fireplace unit. It offers ultimate convenience right at your fingertips. This system is exclusive to Majestic fireplace units. It offers a full-featured command center right for your fireplace at home. The optional remote system also offers flexibility at its best. Aside from the actual features, it also comes with design that are amazing. It comes with Safety First features that will ensure that you are free from any incidents and accidents related to the use of the fireplace. As a product under Majestic, you can be guaranteed of its overall quality.
- Highly featured linear contemporary unit with 1008 square inches of viewing area
- Max BTU 51,000 NG (43,000 with LP conversion kit)
- Contemporary Onyx and Diamond glass and natural stone kit standard
- Anti-reflective glass with quick latch system for easy access
- Contemporary glass illumination light system; Porcelain panels required
- Multiple contemporary glass color choices available
- Natural gas with LP gas conversion kit included
- Top venting with standard DVP pipe (requires 36" rise before 90 elbow for horizontal runs)
- AFUE efficiency rated
- FE (Fireplace Efficiency as per CSA P4) listed
- 18" flex line with On/Off shut off valve included
- CSA design certified.
- Includes certified safety barrier
SIGNATURE COMMAND (TSC) CONTROL FEATURES:
- A/C control with battery back-up
- Electronic ignition
- Cold climate pilot optional setting
- Hi/lo 3 step flame adjustment
- Accent light with three step dimming
- Wall mounted touch button command center
- Full function TSFSC hand held touch screen remote control included
- Comes standard with SCSACM A/C module
- Venting: Direct Vent
- Max BTUs/hr: 32,000-51,000
- Thermal Efficiency: Up to 80%
- Cost to Operate: $0.55/hr (based on cost/therm)
- Glass Viewing Area: 1,008 sq. in.