- Type: Smoker
- Material: Cast Brass | Cast Iron | Steel
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Overall Width: 18"
- Overall Depth: 21"
- Overall Height: 43.25"
- Main Grilling Area: 698 sq. in.
- Burger Count: 19 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required
- Item Weight: 52.8 lbs.
- Certification: CSA Certified
- Unique Feature: Magnetic door closing system
- Items Included: Heat Saving EASY ACCESS drawers with handle to access wood chip box and water pan without opening main chamber door
Landmann Smoky Mountain Charcoal Smoker with drawers & Chimney Top - 34"
Smoke a variety of your favorite foods with the Smoky Mountain Charcoal Smoker with drawers & Chimney Top - 34". The extra wide chamber will give you 698 sq. in. of cooking space, providing plenty of room to cook large amounts of food at one time.
- Heavy duty steel construction with easy assembly
- Wide square leg design for stability
- Cooking area is 698 sq. in.
- Adjustable damper for ultimate temperature control
- Fully adjustable heat control
This charcoal smoker is designed for ultimate ease, versatility and convenience. You'll enjoy 698 sq. in. of smoking surface, four adjustable chrome plated cooking grates, adjustable top chimney and side damper vents with plastic tab guards for optimum temperature control, and two wrought iron side carrying handles for easy transport.
The Smoky Mountain Charcoal Smoker with drawers & Chimney Top - 34" has the overall dimensions of 18” x 21” x 43.25” and is proudly CSA certified.