The Breckwell SWC21 Cast Iron Wood Stove combines the traditional French design elements of classic cast iron wood stoves with a modern color pallet to create a stove that isn't just functional but also has the ability to become the centerpiece of your home décor. The fluted columns and crisp moldings along with the elaborate curves and bonnets, really set this stove apart from all the rest.
- Heat Output: 68,000 BTUs
- Coverage: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 28.25" W x 23" D x 28.5" H
- Available in Red, Black, Almond, or Mahogany
- Blower included
The Breckwell SWC21 Cast Iron Wood Stove - Mohogany is available in four different color choices which allows it to stand out or blend in depending on the needs of your unique room design. With a cast iron construction and a plate steel firebox, this stove will keep on heating your space for years to come!
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Heating Capacity: Under 1500 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Maximum Heat Output: 68,000 BTUs
- Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Mahogany
- Width: 28.25"
- Depth: 23"
- Height: 28.5"
- Firebox Width: 18.3"
- Firebox Depth: 11.5"
- Firebox Volume: 1.4 cu. ft.
- Log Size: 17"
- Burn Time: 10 hours
- Flue Location: Top
- Venting Diameter: 6"
- Emissions: 2.86 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Combustion Technology: Non-Catalytic
- Blower Included: Yes
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Glass Viewing Area: 16.5" W x 10" H
- Door Opening Size: 17" W x 8.6" H
- Certification: EPA Certified | UL 1482 | ULC S-627
- Item Weight: 440 lbs.
- Clearance to Combustibles: Backwall to Stove - 11"; Sidewall to Stove- 7"; Backwall to Flue - 14.8"; Sidewall to Flue - 17.3"; Wall to Stove (Angled Installation) - 3"; Wall to Flue (Angled Installation) - 14.4"; Ceiling Height - 84"
- Type: Wood Stove