Allow the Breckwell SW940 Bay Front Wood Stove Insert with Blower to change your perceptions about wood stoves today! The high quality steel design provides long term durability while the large bay front window allows a glimpse into the flames that will not only warm your home, but also your heart.
- Heat output: 128,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 33.75" W x 31" D x 24.75" H
- Comes on a pedestal, legs, or as a fireplace insert
- Heating area: 3,200 sq. ft.
- Blower included
The Breckwell SW940 Bay Front Wood Stove with Blower is designed to be used in a wide variety of home configurations - whether using the pedestal or leg kits as a focal point in the room, or as an insert in a previously drafty and cold fireplace, this stove is perfect for any décor. With an impressive output of 128,000 BTUs, you will love this stove no matter how large a space you need to heat!
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Heating Capacity: Over 2000 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 3,200 sq. ft.
- Maximum Heat Output: 128,000 BTUs
- Efficiency: 72.8%
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Width: 33.75"
- Depth: 31"
- Height: 24.75"
- Firebox Width: 25"
- Firebox Depth: 21"
- Firebox Volume: 3.6 cu. ft.
- Log Size: 22"
- Burn Time: 12 hours
- Flue Location: Top
- Venting Diameter: 8"
- Emissions: 3.05 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: No
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Combustion Technology: Non-Catalytic
- Blower Included: Yes
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Glass Viewing Area: 16.5" W x 10" H
- Door Opening Size: 17" W x 11" H
- Certification: EPA Certified | UL 1482 | ULC S-627 | ULC S-628
- Item Weight: 465 lbs.
- Clearance to Combustibles: Backwall to Stove - 23"; Sidewall to Stove- 22"; Backwall to Flue - 25"; Sidewall to Flue - 35"; Wall to Stove (Angled Installation) - 23"; Wall to Flue (Angled Installation) - 32"; Ceiling Height - 84"
- Type: Wood Stove