Wood stoves were the proven home heating solution long before modern gas and propane furnaces were created and, more and more, people all around the world are rediscovering the wonders of heating their space with a wood stove! The Breckwell SW740 Wood Stove Insert with Blower is designed to incorporate a modern understanding of combustion and venting while retaining the basic principles of radiant heating and providing a large window in which to view the beauty of the flames.
- Heat output: 113,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 28" W x 22.5" D x 21.5" H
- Comes on a pedestal, legs, or as a fireplace insert
- Heating area: 2,600 sq. ft.
- Blower included
With three different mounting options, this stove is built to provide heat to any home. Simply choose to place your stove on a hearth pad using the pedestal and leg mounts or in an existing fireplace to provide heat in a space that was once drafty and cold. With a particulate rate of only 2.47 grams per hour, theBreckwell SW740 Wood Stove with Blower is extremely environmentally conscious and meets the exacting requirements of the EPA for use anywhere in the United States and Canada, even in Washington State!
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Heating Capacity: Over 2000 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 2,600 sq. ft.
- Maximum Heat Output: 113,000 BTUs
- Efficiency: 75.7%
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 22.5"
- Height: 21.5"
- Firebox Width: 23"
- Firebox Depth: 18"
- Firebox Volume: 2.6 cu. ft.
- Log Size: 22"
- Burn Time: 8 hours
- Flue Location: Top
- Venting Diameter: 6"
- Emissions: 2.47 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Combustion Technology: Non-Catalytic
- Blower Included: Yes
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Glass Viewing Area: 16.25" W x 10" H
- Door Opening Size: 17.5" W x 10.5" H
- Certification: EPA Certified | UL 1482 | ULC S-627 | ULC S-628 | UM-84
- Item Weight: 373 lbs.
- Clearance to Combustibles: Backwall to Stove - 9"; Sidewall to Stove- 27"; Backwall to Flue - 14"; Sidewall to Flue -38"; Wall to Stove (Angled Installation) - 15"; Wall to Flue (Angled Installation) - 27"; Ceiling Height - 84"
- Type: Wood Stove