Cut your heating costs and reduce your carbon footprint today with the Breckwell SW180 Bay front Wood Stove! Constructed from durable, high-temp steel and designed with a pyroceramic glass bay-style viewing area, this stove is built to stand both the tests of time and fashion.
- Heat output: 79,000 BTUs
- Coverage: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Available as on a pedestal, legs, or as an insert
- Blower included
- EPA certified
This stove comes with three different configuration options. It can be mounted on a pedestal, installed on traditional legs, or be used as a fireplace insert in a traditional masonry fireplace. With a versatility of use like that, the Breckwell SW180 Bay front Wood Stove is a wise investment at any price.
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Heating Capacity: Under 1500 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Maximum Heat Output: 79,000 BTUs
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Width: 30.5"
- Depth: 21.75"
- Height: 26.75"
- Firebox Width: 12.7"
- Firebox Depth: 11.9"
- Firebox Volume: .75 cu. ft.
- Log Size: 17"
- Burn Time: 8 hours
- Flue Location: Top
- Venting Diameter: 6"
- Emissions: 3.12 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Combustion Technology: Non-Catalytic
- Blower Included: Yes
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Glass Viewing Area: 16.8" W x 9" H
- Door Opening Size: 17" W x 10" H
- Certification: EPA Certified | UL 1482 | ULC S-627 | ULC S-628
- Item Weight: 275 lbs.
- Clearance to Combustibles: Backwall to Stove - 12"; Sidewall to Stove- 12"; Backwall to Flue - 13"; Sidewall to Flue - 13"; Wall to Stove (Angled Installation) - 8"; Wall to Flue (Angled Installation) - 8"; Ceiling Height - 84"
- Type: Wood Stove