Are you looking for a hassle-free heating solution that will keep you warm and toasty even when the power is out? Look no further than the Breckwell Monticello Bay Front Pellet Stove! With a high-quality gravity feed pellet system, this stove requires no electricity to power an auger and will continue to keep your home warm even in the worst of weather and conditions.
- Heat output: 40,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 23.5" W x 39.25" D x 44" H
- Bay front glass viewing door
- Heating area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 80 lb. hopper capacity
The Breckwell Monticello Bay Front Pellet Stove is designed with an easily accessible ash pan and incorporates an air wash glass system for limited maintenance and hassle-free use. This stove also includes Breckwell's "Hot Rod" Automatic Fire Starter which ensures that your stove will light quickly without any messy starter gels. The Monticello is the perfect heating solution for all of your home comfort needs!
- Fuel Type: Pellet
- Heating Capacity: Over 2000 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 8,200 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 50,000 BTUs
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black | Gold | Nickel
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 39.25"
- Height: 44"
- Hopper Capacity: 50 lbs.
- Burn Time: 50 hours
- Flue Location: Rear
- Venting Diameter: 3" | 4"
- Emissions: 2.19 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Exempt
- Blower Included: Yes
- Blower CFM: 120 CFM
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Certification: ASTM E 1509 | EPA Exempt | UL 1482
- Item Weight: 425 lbs.
- Recommended/Suggested Hearth Pad Size: 24" W x 29" D
- Clearance to Combustibles: Back wall to Stove - 3"; Sidewall to Stove- 5"; Back wall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust)- 3"; Sidewall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust) - 3"; Wall to Stove (Angled Installation) - 3"; Wall to Flue (Angled Installation) - 3"; Ceiling Height - 48"
- Type: Pellet Stove