Take back control of your heating costs with a pellet stove whose efficiency in heating is matched only by its style. The Breckwell Mojave Bay Front Pellet Stove is crafted from high quality steel and features a large 180 degree panoramic view of the burn area to provide exceptional heating and entrancing ambiance in one compact and stylish unit.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 23.125" W x 22.25" D x 30.25" H
- 120 CFM blower included
- Heating area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Door upgrade kits available
The Breckwell Mojave Bay Front Pellet Stove is designed to eliminate the hassle of starting your fire - by incorporating Breckwell's innovative ignition system, your pellet stove is sure to get the heat flowing in no time at all! With up to fifty hours of burn time on a single hopper, this stove is sure to keep your nights warm and your days cozy for years to come.
- Fuel Type: Pellet
- Heating Capacity: Over 2000 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 8,200 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 50,000 BTUs
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black | Gold | Nickel
- Width: 23.125"
- Depth: 22.25"
- Height: 30.25"
- Hopper Capacity: 50 lbs.
- Burn Time: 50 hours
- Flue Location: Rear
- Venting Diameter: 3" | 4"
- Emissions: 2.19 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Exempt
- Blower Included: Yes
- Blower CFM: 120 CFM
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Certification: ASTM E 1509 | EPA Exempt | UL 1482
- Item Weight: 223 lbs.
- Recommended/Suggested Hearth Pad Size: 24" W x 29" D
- Clearance to Combustibles: Back wall to Stove - 3"; Sidewall to Stove- 5"; Back wall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust)- 3"; Sidewall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust) - 3"; Wall to Stove (Angled Installation) - 3"; Wall to Flue (Angled Installation) - 3"; Ceiling Height - 48"
- Type: Pellet Stove