The Breckwell Blazer Pellet Stove Insert is designed to provide superior pellet performance at a cost that won't kill your pocketbook. This unit was one of the first models ever designed by Breckwell and has been in production since 1988. With its heavy steel construction, built-in ash drawer, and ultra quiet blowers, the Blazer P24 has a proven track record of dependability and quality - perfect for any space.
- Heat Output: 50,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 22.75" W x 26.5" D x 21" H
- 120 CFM blower included
- Heating area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Large flashing kits available
Because this stove was designed with heating efficiency as its top priority, the Breckwell Blazer Pellet Stove Insert will turn that drafty fireplace into a cozy heat source in no time! With an impressive output of 50,000 BTUs, this unit can heat any area with ease. As with all pellet stoves, the automatic auger feed for the pellet fuel source ensures that your stove will keep burning hot all through the night. Say goodbye to cold mornings and constant maintenance with the Blazer pellet stove!
- Fuel Type: Pellet
- Heating Capacity: Over 2000 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 8,200 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 50,000 BTUs
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black | Gold | Nickel
- Width: 22.75"
- Depth: 26.5"
- Height: 21"
- Hopper Capacity: 60 lbs.
- Burn Time: 70 hours
- Flue Location: Rear
- Venting Diameter: 3" | 4"
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- Blower Included: Yes
- Blower CFM: 120 CFM
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Certification: ASTM E 1509 | EPA Exempt | UL 1482
- Item Weight: 210 lbs.
- Recommended/Suggested Hearth Pad Size: 25" W x 35" D
- Clearance to Combustibles: Sidewall to Stove- 5"; Front Hearth Clearance - 6"; Clearance to Mantle - 10"
- Type: Pellet Stove