The Breckwell Blazer Pellet Stove is designed to provide top-of-the-line pellet performance at a cost that won't kill your pocketbook. This unit was one of the first models ever designed by Breckwell and has been in production since 1988. With its heavy steel construction, built-in ash drawer, and whisper quiet blowers, theBlazer P24 has a proven track record of dependability and quality - perfect for any space.
- Heat Output: 50,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 26" W x 30.875" D x 33.25" H
- 120 CFM blower included
- Heating area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Door upgrade kits available
The Breckwell Blazer Pellet Stove has been a work horse in the pellet heating industry since its creation. With an impressive heat output of 50,000 BTUs, this unit can heat any area with ease. As with all pellet stoves, the automatic auger feed for the pellet fuel source ensures that your stove will keep burning hot all through the night. Say goodbye to cold mornings and constant maintenance with the Blazer pellet stove!
- Fuel Type: Pellet
- Heating Capacity: Over 2000 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 8,200 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 50,000 BTUs
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black | Gold | Nickel
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 30.875"
- Height: 33.25"
- Hopper Capacity: 60 lbs.
- Burn Time: 60 hours
- Flue Location: Rear
- Venting Diameter: 3" | 4"
- Emissions: 2.19 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Exempt
- Blower Included: Yes
- Blower CFM: 120 CFM
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Certification: ASTM E 1509 | EPA Exempt | UL 1482
- Item Weight: 325 lbs.
- Recommended/Suggested Hearth Pad Size: 25" W x 35" D
- Clearance to Combustibles: Back wall to Stove - 2"; Sidewall to Stove- 3"; Back wall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust)- 3"; Sidewall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust) - 3"; Wall to Stove (Angled Installation) - 3"; Wall to Flue (Angled Installation) - 3"; Ceiling Height - 44"
- Type: Pellet Stove