Combining top-of-the-line technology with tasteful design, the Breckwell Sonora Pellet Stove is crafted to fit a wide range of heating needs! This small stove fits nicely into alcoves and other smaller spaces and is also authorized for mobile home installation. With its heavy steel construction, convenient ash drawer, and whisper quiet blowers, this stove is the answer for those looking for an alternative method of heating their homes without a huge price tag.
- Heat Output: 42,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 22.5" W x 27" D x 29" H
- 120 CFM blower included
- Heating Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Door upgrade kits available
The Breckwell Sonora Pellet Stove is both heat and energy efficient; it delivers comfortable heat for up to a 2,000 sq. ft. and pumps out an impressive 42,000 BTUs. Breckwell has also redefined what it means to light your pellet stove with their innovative ignition system. Say goodbye to those cold nights and frozen mornings with the Sonora pellet stove!
- Fuel Type: Pellet
- Heating Capacity: 1500 to 2000 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 8,200 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 42,000 BTUs
- Efficiency: 80%
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black | Gold | Nickel
- Width: 22.5"
- Depth: 27"
- Height: 29.25"
- Hopper Capacity: 55 lbs.
- Burn Time: 55 hours
- Flue Location: Rear
- Venting Diameter: 3" | 4"
- Emissions: 2.19 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Exempt
- Blower Included: Yes
- Blower CFM: 120 CFM
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Certification: ASTM E 1509 | EPA Exempt | UL 1482
- Item Weight: 185 lbs.
- Recommended/Suggested Hearth Pad Size: 22" W x 31" D
- Clearance to Combustibles: Back wall to Stove - 3"; Sidewall to Stove- 9"; Back wall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust)- 3"; Sidewall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust) - 3"; Wall to Stove (Angled Installation) - 1"; Wall to Flue (Angled Installation) - 3"; Ceiling Height - 48"
- Type: Pellet Stove