With its heavy steel construction, digital control panel, and environmentally-conscious design, the Breckwell Maverick Pellet Stove Insertcombines superior pellet performance with top-of-the-line technology and does it all at a price that is easy on your wallet! With a recommended heating area of 1,500 sq. ft., the Maverick is perfect for your modestly-sized residence, condo, or vacation home!
- Heat output: 40,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 21.5" W x 24"D x 20" H
- 120 CFM blower included
- Heating area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Larger flashing kits available
Because the Breckwell Maverick Pellet Stove Insert is designed as a wood stove and modified to be an insert, its ability to retain heat while producing fewer emissions than traditional fireplaces makes it the perfect option for those looking to use an existing fireplace space and cut heating costs. You'll find that theBreckwell Maverick Pellet Stove Insert is the perfect complement for your living space - economically, aesthetically, and functionally.
- Fuel Type: Pellet
- Heating Capacity: Under 1500 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 8,200 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 40,000 BTUs
- Efficiency: 80%
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black | Gold | Nickel
- Width: 21.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
- Height: 20"
- Hopper Capacity: 45 lbs.
- Burn Time: 45 Hours
- Flue Location: Rear
- Venting Diameter: 3" | 4"
- Emissions: 2.19 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Exempt
- Blower Included: Yes
- Blower CFM: 120 CFM
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Certification: ASTM E 1509 | EPA Exempt | UL 1482
- Item Weight: 160 lbs.
- Recommended/Suggested Hearth Pad Size: 21" W x 28" D
- Clearance to Combustibles: Sidewall to Stove- 12"; Front Hearth Clearance - 6"; Clearance to Mantle - 10"
- Type: Pellet Stove