With its heavy steel construction, digital control panel, and environmentally-conscious design, the Breckwell Maverick Pellet Stovecombines superior pellet performance with top-of-the-line technology and does it all at a price that is easy on your pocketbook! With a recommended heating area of 1,500 sq. ft., the Maverick is perfect for your modestly-sized residence, condo, or vacation home!
- Heat output: 40,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 21.5" W x 24.5"D x 28.5" H
- 120 CFM blower included
- Heating area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Door upgrade kits available
With a burn time of up to 45 hours and a heat output of 40,000 BTUs, the Breckwell Maverick Pellet Stove is both heat and energy efficient. Breckwell has also taken the hassle out of starting your fire with their innovative ignition system which allows you to enjoy the warmth of your pellet stove without the pain of getting it going. Cut your costs today with the Maverick by Breckwell!
- Fuel Type: Pellet
- Heating Capacity: Under 1500 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 8,200 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 40,000 BTUs
- Efficiency: 80%
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black | Gold | Nickel
- Width: 21.5"
- Depth: 24.4"
- Height: 28.5"
- Hopper Capacity: 45 lbs.
- Burn Time: 45 Hours
- Flue Location: Rear
- Venting Diameter: 3" | 4"
- Emissions: 2.19 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Exempt
- Blower Included: Yes
- Blower CFM: 120 CFM
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Certification: ASTM E 1509 | EPA Exempt | UL 1482
- Item Weight: 190 lbs.
- Recommended/Suggested Hearth Pad Size: 21" W x 28" D
- Clearance to Combustibles: Back wall to Stove - 1"; Sidewall to Stove- 9"; Back wall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust)- 3"; Sidewall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust) - 3"; Wall to Stove (Angled Installation) - 1"; Wall to Flue (Angled Installation) - 3"; Ceiling Height - 48"
- Type: Pellet Stove