Choose Your Options
The Breckwell Tahoe Bay Front Pellet Stove Insert is carefully crafted to provide the industry leading pellet performance that a luxury lifestyle demands! Elegance and practicality are at the forefront of the design for this model. With a large window that features a 180-degree panorama of the fire and sophisticated trim accents, the Tahoe provides a touch of refinement to any environment.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 22.75" W x 27.75" D x 20" H
- 120 CFM blower included
- Heating area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Large flashing kits available
The Breckwell Tahoe Bay Front Pellet Stove Insert features a heavy steel construction, built-in ash drawer, and whisper quiet blowers which make it the answer for those looking to reduce their home heating costs without the hassle of stoking a wood fire. The Tahoe insert is designed with a pellet hopper that is large enough to provide up to Sixty hours of burn time on a single load! Take back control of your heating costs today with the Tahoe pellet stove insert!
- Fuel Type: Pellet
- Heating Capacity: Over 2000 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 8,200 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 50,000 BTUs
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black | Gold | Nickel
- Width: 22.75"
- Depth: 27.75"
- Height: 20"
- Hopper Capacity: 60 lbs.
- Burn Time: 60 hours
- Flue Location: Rear
- Venting Diameter: 3" | 4"
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- Blower Included: Yes
- Blower CFM: 120 CFM
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Certification: ASTM E 1509 | EPA Exempt | UL 1482
- Item Weight: 185 lbs.
- Recommended/Suggested Hearth Pad Size: 29" W x 29" D
- Clearance to Combustibles: Sidewall to Stove- 5"; Front Hearth Clearance - 6"; Clearance to Mantle - 10"
- Type: Pellet Stove