The Breckwell Tahoe Bay Front Pellet Stoveis carefully crafted to provide the top-of-the-line pellet performance that a luxury lifestyle demands! Elegance and practicality are at the forefront of the design for this model. With a large window that features a 180-degree panorama of the fire and sophisticated trim accents, the Tahoe provides a touch of refinement to any environment.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 29.125" W x 24.75" D x 30.5" H
- 120 CFM blower included
- Heating area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Door upgrade kits available
The Breckwell Tahoe Bay Front Pellet Stove features a heavy steel construction, built-in ash drawer, and whisper quiet blowers which make it the answer for those looking to reduce their home heating costs without the hassle of stoking a wood fire. The Tahoe is designed with a pellet hopper that is large enough to provide up to seventy hours of burn time on a single load! Take back control of your heating costs today with the Tahoe pellet stove!
- Fuel Type: Pellet
- Heating Capacity: Over 2000 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 8,200 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 50,000 BTUs
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black | Gold | Nickel
- Width: 29.125"
- Depth: 24.75"
- Height: 30.5"
- Hopper Capacity: 70 lbs.
- Burn Time: 70 hours
- Flue Location: Rear
- Venting Diameter: 3" | 4"
- Emissions: 2.19 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Exempt
- Blower Included: Yes
- Blower CFM: 120 CFM
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Certification: ASTM E 1509 | EPA Exempt | UL 1482
- Item Weight: 250 lbs.
- Recommended/Suggested Hearth Pad Size: 29" W x 29" D
- Clearance to Combustibles: Back wall to Stove - 3"; Sidewall to Stove- 6"; Back wall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust)- 3"; Sidewall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust) - 3"; Ceiling Height - 48"
- Type: Pellet Stove