For those who love the efficiency and heat distribution of the Breckwell Big E, but want a more stylish approach to your heating needs - look no further than the Breckwell Big E2 Pellet Stove! This stove employs the same Heat Vortex Technology of the original Big E but wraps it into a more stylish package.
- Heat output: 48,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 26" w x 25" D x 34" H
- 120 CFM blower included
- Heating area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 120 lb. pellet hopper
The Breckwell Big E2 Pellet Stove employs a design that keeps hot air swirling inside the stove for longer than with traditional stoves which allows for a better transfer of heat to the surrounding room and less heat lost out of the vent. The Big E2 also includes a larger glass viewing area allowing for a better view of the fire. Combine that with stylish trim and a modern design, and you have a stove that is as attractive as it is functional.
- Fuel Type: Pellet
- Heating Capacity: Over 2000 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 8,200 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 48,000 BTUs
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 25"
- Height: 34"
- Hopper Capacity: 120 lbs.
- Burn Time: 120 hours
- Flue Location: Rear
- Venting Diameter: 3" | 4"
- Emissions: 2.19 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Exempt
- Blower Included: Yes
- Blower CFM: 120 CFM
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Certification: 84 HUD | ASTM E 1509 | EPA Exempt | UL 1482 | ULC S-627
- Item Weight: 287 lbs.
- Recommended/Suggested Hearth Pad Size: 38" W x 34" D
- Clearance to Combustibles: Back wall to Stove - 3"; Sidewall to Stove- 12"; Back wall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust)- 3"; Sidewall to Flue - 16"; Wall to Stove (Angled Installation) - 1"; Ceiling Height - 60"
- Type: Pellet Stove