The Breckwell Big E Pellet Stove is an economical, efficient, and easy-to-use solution for your home heating needs. This unit is entirely controlled by digital touch pad with five different preset modes that makes it simple to use for even the most inexperienced pellet stove user.
- Heat output: 55,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 25.75" w x 23.875" D x 32.625" H
- 120 CFM blower included
- Heating area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 140 lb. pellet hopper
- Fuel Type: Pellet
- Heating Capacity: Over 2000 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 8,200 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 55,000 BTUs
- Efficiency: 81%
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Width: 25.75"
- Depth: 23.875"
- Height: 32.625"
- Hopper Capacity: 140 lbs.
- Burn Time: 140 hours
- Flue Location: Rear
- Venting Diameter: 3" | 4"
- Emissions: 2.19 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Exempt
- Blower Included: Yes
- Blower CFM: 120 CFM
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Certification: ASTM E 1509 | EPA Exempt | UL 1482
- Item Weight: 220 lbs.
- Recommended/Suggested Hearth Pad Size: 30" W x 32" D
- Clearance to Combustibles: Back wall to Stove - 1"; Sidewall to Stove- 12"; Back wall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust)- 3"; Sidewall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust) - 3"; Wall to Stove (Angled Installation) - 1"; Wall to Flue (Angled Installation) - 3"; Front Hearth Clearance - 6"
- Type: Pellet Stove
The Breckwell Big E Pellet Stove is designed to harness the maximum heat output for the minimum amount of money. With up to 140 hours of burn time on a single hopper load, this stove is designed to be a limited maintenance alternative to gas and propane heating. Cut your energy costs today with the Big E pellet stove!