The Breckwell Classic Cast Pellet Stove is designed to incorporate a classic style that is fused with modern lines and construction to create a truly unique take on a pellet stove. The cast iron construction of this stove promises durability while the air wash system ensures that the viewing glass will remain clear and sparkling.
- Heat output: 42,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 25.25" W x 24.25" D x 29.5" H
- 120 CFM blower included
- Heating area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Gold door upgrade kit available
The Breckwell Classic Cast Pellet Stove incorporates a removable stainless steel burn pot and an easily accessed ash pan that make maintenance a hassle-free process. This stove also includes Breckwell's "Hot Rod" Automatic Fire Starter which ensures that your stove will light quickly without any messy starter gels. Discover the difference that quality makes in your home heating solutions with the Classic Cast from Breckwell!
- Fuel Type: Pellet
- Heating Capacity: 1500 to 2000 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 8,200 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 42,000 BTUs
- Efficiency: 81%
- Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Black | Gold
- Width: 25.25"
- Depth: 24.25"
- Height: 29.5"
- Hopper Capacity: 50 lbs.
- Burn Time: 50 hours
- Flue Location: Rear
- Venting Diameter: 3" | 4"
- Emissions: 2.19 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Exempt
- Blower Included: Yes
- Blower CFM: 120 CFM
- Glass Type: Pyroceramic Glass
- Certification: ASTM E 1509 | EPA Exempt | ULC S-627
- Item Weight: 340 lbs.
- Recommended/Suggested Hearth Pad Size: 27.25" W x 33.25" D
- Clearance to Combustibles: Back wall to Stove - 3"; Sidewall to Stove- 8"; Back wall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust)- 3"; Sidewall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust) - 3"; Wall to Stove (Angled Installation) - 8"; Wall to Flue (Angled Installation) - 8"; Ceiling Height - 48"
- Type: Pellet Stove