Aspen Timbers Vented Gas Log Set
The Aspen Timbers gas log set is a large set of realistic looking birch logs for your fireplace. This vent free gas log set looks good when in use, and went not in use. The premier radiant heating technology with the glowing fiber logs further enhances your fireside experience. Intricate details and realistic natural textures make this one of our customer favorites.
What you will get with your log set:
- Burner Pan, either the E-Burner with a single pipe or the H-Burner for a rich glowing ember bed
- Custom 5/8" grate to place logs on
- Silica sand or Vermiculite depending on fuel type
- Radiant Riser - This U-Shaped log piece helps by creating a neat chamber in the middle of the log stack
- Radiant Glow Bracket - A piece that attaches to the back of the burner which bridges the gap between the back wall of the burner and the Radiant Rise. The barrier created directs the flame and heat to the heat chamber thus maximizing heat production
- Embers to create glowing flames on bed of burner pan
- Volcanic Cinders to spread around the log set
- Black non-whistling flex connector
- 21" Sets come with 13 logs; 24 Sets come with 14 logs; 30"Sets come with 15 logs, 36" Sets come with 16 logs.
- Approvals; RGA-2-72, ANSI Z21.84 and PFS
- E-Burner: NG or LP; 70,000-90,000 BTUs (NG depending on size); 46,000-78,600 BTUs (LP depending on size)
H-Burner: NG or LP; 67,000-87,000 BTUs (NG depending on size); 52,000-76,000 BTUs (LP depending on size)
RADIANT HEAT LOGS
Radiant Heat Logs redefine the role of a vented gas log set. Hargoves revolutionary new molding process captures all the detail you expect from an excellent manufacturer but ceramic fiber, for maximum heat radiance. The Radiant Riser technology directs this heat forward and out into the room, creating radiant heat output comparable to ventfree, with the natural beauty of vented logs.