The 6 inch x 25-ft. HomeSaver UltraPro 316Ti Alloy Chimney Re-Liner Pipe is a direct reflection of HomeSaver UltraPro's custom machining and superior engineering. HomeSaver UltraPro chimney liners begin with .005-in. thick 316Ti stainless steel which is then vertically corrugated by high-tech machines. A patented roll-lock seam is applied that yields greater strength and increased flexibility compared to more traditional or generic chimney liner pipes.
HomeSaver UltraPro reliner pipes are much easier to work with than other reliners, allowing for easier installation and, for chimney professionals, more installations per day than with other pipes. UltraPro pipes even comes ready to use out of the box, not a coiled, kinked mess like many reliners.
HomeSaver UltraPro pipes are easy to work with, more reliable, and have a greater crush strength than similar pipes of even greater thickness. Homeowners and chimney professionals alike will agree that the 6 inch x 25-ft. HomeSaver UltraPro 316Ti Alloy Chimney Re-Liner Pipe is the safest, most convenient, and most effective reliner of its kind on the market.
- 6-in. diameter UltraPro 25-ft. Liner
- 316 Ti-alloy construction with .005" wall thickness
- Resists corrosion and high heat
- Superior crush resistance, with flexibility and resiliency
- Engineered to be stronger and lighter than any other pipe
- Patented roll-lock seams are gas tight
- UL Listed to 1777 Standard for zero clearance and ULC Listed to S635-00