The 5" DuraTech Finishing Collar features a new integrated collar with adapter that fits into the female end of the chimney pipe. This finish collar provides a decorative black finish. Use it on chimney pipe that is suspended with the roof support system or on pipe that is passing through a wall thimble.
- Provides connection to DVL or DuraBlack
- No other adapters needed
- Fits into the female end of the chimney pipe
DuraTech is a double-wall, all-fuel chimney system for used with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas, and zero-clearance fireplaces that are factory-built. This system is designed for normal continuous operation at 1000 degrees flue gas temperatures and is subjected to rigorous and stringent HT requirements of the UL standard ensuring its excellence.
- Pipe Class: Class-A
- Type: Finishing Collar
- Color: Black
- Inside Diameter: 5"
- Clearance to Combustibles: 2"
- Certification: UL Listed | UL-103 | ULC-S604
- Country: Canada | United States
- Unique Feature: Twist lock fittings